Having a solar roof is something that you don't see very frequently. It's still somewhat of a new concept. However, more and more homes are popping up around Rhode Island and the surrounding states with solar panels installed. So, should you get yours now, or can it wait? Ultimately, of course, it's up to you. Keep in mind, though, that there are advantages to getting your panels as soon as feasible, including:
- Immediate Impact on Carbon Footprint: The longer you wait to switch to solar power, the more carbon emissions you're responsible for. Each day with solar is a day of reduced carbon emissions.
- Long Warranty Periods: Most solar panel manufacturers provide extensive warranty periods (often 20-25 years). So, the sooner you install it, the longer you are protected.
- Advancements in Technology: Solar technology has improved tremendously over the years. Current solar panels are highly efficient and durable, making them a good investment time.
- Reduced Grid Dependence: The sooner you install solar panels, the quicker you reduce your dependence on the grid and protect yourself from grid outages and price hikes.
- Tax Incentives and Rebates: Government incentives and rebates are available but may not always be around. It's best to take advantage of these incentives now before they expire.
Don't you want to reap these rewards before they disappear? Now's the time! Check out our blog or call our professional solar installers today.